Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Three Musketeers

Three kids aged three and under?? Sounds crazy. And we felt it. But we will NEVER regret it.


Tea Shop with Jasmine, open for business.
These guys turned their bathroom into a Space Defenders station for a week. Space suits were color coded by day and the place was taped up with so many labels and gadgets I about went crazy.
When they get a plan hatched, there is NO stopping The Plan. It's all or nothing with these three. (Constantly and pleasantly surprised at their creative ingenuity - just wish they were as keen to clean up their extravagant sets ups upon finishing...)

Team Reading: holding each others books - looks successful.

One early morning, determined not to be late to school, Will set these "people" up in front of the girls' doors:"I'm a midget! Kenna, please get dressed and make your bed and eat breakfast!"
So thrilled to get all the Brumbies autograhs
 Just days after being called a "hellion" Will writes this 8 page love note to Annie. Priceless. He really adores those girls deep down... sometimes it takes my breath away.


 I hope they never forget this stage of life. No family around means they are each others' best friends.


Happy 11th Anniversary, Darren! Such awesome kids and a blessed life. Wouldn't change a thing. It's so much better than we could've anticipated. Here's to the next eleven! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Such sweet moments!!! I hope your kids never forget the magical childhood you give them by letting them be themselves every day. I love that the sentence that most stands out of Wills love letter is: "you are a total nut job!" Love those kids!

    ReplyDelete