Monday, November 18, 2013

Running


  After regaining my health somewhat and at the completion of nursing Des, I began to exercise again. It had been a while, folks, and was a slow start. But views like this certainly made the early rising worth it.
I've been running up in the hills behind our house and I can't endure the beauty some mornings.
If I'm alone, I'll even drop down on a rock and meditate before the glorious moment passes away. Will, Kenna and/or Annie have been talked into accompanying me every so often, or this guy's always up for a misty jaunt in the hills.
Wattle, this little puff ball blossom, is a flowering native tree/bush that absolutely explodes all around Canberra each spring. I'm in love with the stuff. Pure happiness is running through a trail lined with huge yellow clouds dripping with dew.
About 40 were gathered here one morn with maybe 15 joeys.
 Some fave tracks through the croaking swamps...
 How grateful I am for a healthy and fully functioning body to carry me to such places of beauty and retreat. And that they are within a comfortable distance to visit each day! I love this place dearly.











No comments:

Post a Comment