| Sunday afternoon at the Adventure Park |
| babies are best air-dried, no? |
| Mitchell fam hits the lanes |
These two loonies keep me employed and entertained all day every day. Oh how I love them.
| sprouts: eat real food. eat live food. eat green food. |
| A fancy "afternoon tea" with someone who needed a little extra Mum time. |
And the most extraordinary Island birthday bash I've ever seen thrown for a one year old!
Afternoon tea and a romp in the mountains with our incredibly self-sustained violin teacher. They live up on a ridge in the middle of nowhere and it was delightful to see what can and probably should be done with solar power, composting toilets, greenhouses and recyclables.
On my return from church girl's camp, I discovered Will had lice. :( Annie, our in-house expert, wrote this tender note as I combed them out - accompanied by his bloodcurdling screams from the bathroom.
Meanwhile, the babies were having a party in the medicine cabinet so we got a little ambo ride to hospital that same morning. (They threw up and were fine, just needed observation for a while.)
| cute Hungry Caterpillar birthday I want to copy someday |
| busking practice - Kenna's the lyrics guru |
Kenna and Will are close in age and only one grade apart so naturally they share friends. No bigger fights than over this friend though.
Savanna's birthday is between theirs and she lives right up the street, so these guys have been dubbed The Three Musketeers lately (what would we do without you, Sorensons??)
Spent a lovely afternoon at Lake Burley Griffin downtown. A beautiful spot we don't enjoy often enough.
Capped off by the "Nice Parent" splurging on Magnums for all. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment