Friday, July 18, 2014

Well, Hello There!

Wow. So it has been three months since I logged into this dusty old blog here. That's a long time! Many sincere apologies to my vast and loyal readership (yes, you - all 5 of you.)

Hello, from America!! We are here, we have landed and we are digging our feet into the warm, summery soil of my youth. Ah, it feels good. So good! I do love my country. And man, do I adore my family. And what a royal reunion we were treated to. These last three months have been good to us. And it continues to be a wild ride. I've kept a pictoral diary of sorts on Instagram, but I'd like to document the whirlwind properly here, in chronological order if I may. So be patient with me. It may not truly happen until some of these monkeys are back in school in another month, but this is a first step.

And to my friends back in Australia, I miss you something fierce. Writing here somehow helps me not feel so terribly far from you. So, I'm determined to carve out some windows in which to do it - even if there are children crawling all over me as I type!

Stay tuned, my lovelies.

The Mitchells

No comments:

Post a Comment