So....HAPPY NEW YEAR to ya!
I asked for only one thing this Christmas. Literally, I said, "Please do not get me anything but this." And Darren pulled through. He strung me along with some good sob stories for a while, but Christmas morn I actually shed a tear or two when I discovered he'd really done it. I felt truly loved.
After many months of asking my techie hub to figure out some way of unlocking our family pictures that had mysteriously become unreachable on our computer mid-summer, he did the legwork and made it happen. I still don't even know how - I just kissed him like crazy for doing it.
Therefore, I hope to catch up before this baby comes! A few last posts from our return home and the rest of 2014 here in the U.S. Thanks for reading - I know it ain't gonna be as exciting as living overseas, but we sure love keeping in touch with those we love and miss from afar.
Love y'all and Happy New Year's Resolution-ing!
xo
Ivey et al
No comments:
Post a Comment