Monday, December 12, 2011

Mr. Mo

Darren participated in "Movember" at work this year and I'll just let the pictures do the talking.



 Couldn't help but include that little Blue Steel montage, he sorta turned into a different person...

The man raised a good chunk of cash for charity and reveled in the fam's various exclamations of distaste upon seeing each new rendition.

Mugshot, anyone? Who knew I married Kip?

4 comments:

  1. Dangerous and ruggedly handsome all at the same time. Totally pulls it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mo-turtleneck combo has a real creepiness about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ivey these pix are awesome! Love the mustache and seriously can't believe how grown up your kids are getting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It took me forever to figure out what his new look made me think of, and I found it! Did you ever see that so so weird 80s movie, Howard the Duck? Check out the villain:
    http://www.allstarpics.net/0034986/015058433/jeffrey-jones-pic.html

    ReplyDelete