Monday, February 27, 2012

It's A.... (drumroll, please)


Apparently you have to be either Australian or pregnant to enjoy the taste of Vegemite. Because I honestly crave the stuff now. I have a version of this snack at least once a day and the vegemite content keeps creeping higher each time.

But on to the news you really care about... yes, it's a:  BOY!!!



Darren has called them all correctly and this pregnancy was so much easier, so we were hardly surprised, but it's still such great news this morning. Will is certainly beside himself to finally have a brother... "I've waited 9 years, Mum!"

Still due July 18th, baby is active, healthy and all looks good. I'm about 20 weeks (halfway) and feel real good now despite friendly strangers assuming I am to deliver next month :)

We brought blue treats to school to tell the kids and they were pretty giddy.







5 comments:

  1. happy day! I can only imagine how thrilled everyone is (aka will). I remember that being high concern for him when u were carrying summer. u look so great in that last pic. I'm so excited for u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My tummy popped out REALLY, REALLY early with babies number 5 and 6- embarrassingly early in fact! I think your body just knows the drill by that point. But not to worry, it didn't continue to grow- just kind of grew all at once :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you joy! What fun news for your family. We miss you, the girls are around me saying they miss Will, Kenna and Annie.

    Love, love your dress Iv, you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH! Congrats to you and the fam!

    ReplyDelete