Thursday, March 14, 2013

Lately...

start 'em young
largest mango on planet earth - bigger than Des's head = HEAVEN
taught a cute little dance class over the summer - i miss teaching
morning playground date with Sums - it's her spaceship
all's fun and games until she cuts her finger off
Sum's baby addiction extends to cardboard diaper box cutouts

serendipitous find while waiting for car repair - YES!

Is our 2 year old bright or OCD?
HEAPS o' swimming (been fooling around with Instagram filters - I likey)
I think she's starting to look like me a little??


Took a great little weekend out in the countryside at a Relief Society overnighter with just the ladies of our church. We chatted, discussed, learned, laughed, played, ate, slept, were instructed and edified. It was a delight. The atmosphere was beautiful. And there was no phone service which made it truly a respite from the hustle and bustle of our daily lives. I think these events should be made mandatory on every mum's calendar. A real blessing.
I call this our Mother Hubbard lunch
Techno Fort
another broken neck diverted - a frighteningly regular occurance
Suzuki group lessons at our house now - yippee!

I love happening upon these random scenes
started a music class that she's just eating up
unexpected friend found in our trap that's been empty two years

could barely drag these girls outta there - poor deprived souls
Engagement diamond's lost. Still devastated.
Stop. Growing. Up.
my little smother buddies
another introduction to the ever-impressive GAK
 I walked out one evening and felt like I'd just stepped into a painting. Celestial cloud action rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment