Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Snip Snip, Sniff Sniff

I handed Darren the shears late Saturday night for a "quick trim" before singing in church on Sunday.

Decisions made at 1:30 in the morning are seldom the right ones.

A few seconds and six inches later, my brain revived with a giant 
"What have I done?!" 
So much for the notion that curly hair can mask anything. (Serves me right for trying to save a buck. Just wish I didn't have to wear a pony tail for the next 2 months until it grows past the awesome triangular blockhead look I last rocked in high school...)

I've witnessed many people experience the shock of D's "freestyle" technique so it was obviously my bad. I stayed up another hour attempting to salvage it with some layers - which are extremely obvious when I blow it out straight. Oh well, it's just hair, right?

(Nope, no pictures. I'm not ready to document this awesomeness yet...)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ivey I think you look lovely! I always tell my girls to be brave with their hair because it grows. We should talk hair disasters, I've had some doozies!

    ReplyDelete