Serious progress on the health-front. Prayers are working!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!! (Also, rest, weaning, heavy meds and crazy diet... I'll write a real update soon.) Here's another old forgotten blog post with more little glimpses of these crazy kiddos that make me smile each day.
 |
| I have a library addiction. There, I said it. |
I love coming across little scenes like this (Scripture Lego scenes during General Conference and random Barbie/Polly/Lego set ups.)
Will has found a new "work-out" these days. They practice lifts. It's dangerous and hilarious.
This kid is a walking pro now, but we got a big kick out of this get-up in the weeks previous.
 |
| My good friend, Sara and I swap violin/piano lessons for our girls - here's Summer getting her "lesson" since she must copy her sisters in ALL things |
|
We hit a mini-production of Possum Magic at the downtown library - costumes were awesome.
Will, Master Entrepeneur, has no qualms about sacrificing his own safety or self-respect in pursuit of a little cash. He set this gig up entirely himself and the girls were quick customers. The eggs! That boy. He makes me smile so big (when he's not making me pull my hair out.)
No comments:
Post a Comment