Remember when Summer befriended this watermelon?
She's done it with pumpkin and butternut too. I always try to be sensitive and put it off as long as possible, but when dinner needs a boost (or the thing has too many cracks from being launched around in countless games of "hot potato") Will always gets dibs on the "stabbing."
These guys crack me up sometimes.
Have you ever seen it where you can attach 2 2-liter pop bottles together and make a tornado with a special thing-a-ma-jig that goes between them? Years ago, when my son was about 4 years old, he asked me to draw a face on one of the bottles. It became his "friend". He named it "Joey" and carried it around for weeks. It was hilarious. What really makes me smile now, is that last week I found that little thing-a-ma-jig and we had 2 pop bottles recently emptied. I put them together for my kids. My now 14-year-old son came into the kitchen, saw his old "friend" sitting on the counter and exclaimed, "Joey!" :)
ReplyDelete