Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Questacon

I'm a big sucker for Children's Museums. And factories. Always have been, always will be. Sometimes to my children's chagrin... I get memberships and drag them there more often for my sake than not. But we're all on board for this one: Questacon. Five levels of crazy cool, age-appropriate science stuff, including rides, waterplay and hands on everything. (Our favorites: the Perception Deception exhibit & the "Free Fall" where you put on a special suit and drop 2 stories onto a huge slide.) It's awesome. Problem is, it's so awesome that I forget to take pictures inside. Fortunately, the grounds outside are peppered with all sorts of fun sculptures to satisfy my insatiable climbers after closing time. But the best part, according to my kids, is the "Member's Lounge" with a big special key and bottomless Milo (hot cocoa.) Nice little perk for all of us.

playing catch while spinning - Will & I are thinking of going pro

having fun is so exhausting...











We perpetuate the "climber" gene. Notice Summer. "Beam me up, Scottie"

No comments:

Post a Comment