It was short-lived.
I got too embarrassed rockin' the teal tights or a purple plaid skirt because I couldn't commit to being consistently "retro" day in and day out.
But on my baby, it's another story. A stowaway bag of even more ancient clothes made it into our shipment - some of my baby clothes. We hardly needed another reason to drool over this girl...
Happy Birthday, little lady!
Thanks for making our life pretty much perfect.
Thanks for making our life pretty much perfect.
She did not disappoint with the face in the cake routine, either. :)
I felt a bit guilty for not having one gift for her (4th kid gets the shaft - jipped on a baby book too...)
So we went to Lollipops Playland the next day.
Going down super slides & teacup rides with mommy beats a new toy any day, right?
That blue jumper with the ruffles - I am dying! Summer, I want to squeeze you!
ReplyDelete