Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Few of Our Favorite Things

#1 Fave: Tim Tam Slams- you slurp up hot cocoa through these cookies - it's a national delicacy

can. not. get. enough.

one of the many products infused with nutella

appetizing label, no?

never gets old

so many record funky flavors

a couple favorite cereals
the name says it all






kids affectionately call this "poo icecream" after Summer's nappies
these beauties are everywhere (best roasted) pumpkin is our friend

3 comments:

  1. Haven't had the others, but Tim Tams and Nutella with crumpets are awesome!! Why don't they have Tim Tams here?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not come close to attempting to eat one of those pumpkins... I didn't even know how to do anything with the halloween pumpkins in the states lol! I'll have to get some ideas from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me homesick for mushy peas! Tim tam slams. Yum.

    ReplyDelete