Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Snapshots

Captured moments I don't want to forget:

anything to get them to practice, right? sorry neighbors...
Will's immediately massive hematoma mid-wrestling match. The tears were more from a fear of "surgery" and "emergency rooms" than from the pain. Amazing to watch. And magically gone in the morning. (D was in disbelief that I would stop to capture the sunset during such a traumatic moment, but this was happening outside simultaneously...)

zucchini transformed into all kinds of glory thanks to Our Best Bites
our ward distributes day-old bakery bread after church, nuff said
"Hooligans" I'm sure that's what our neighbors think of us some days.
summer's not a fan of ogre feet: thanks to fresh cut lawn after a rainstorm


painful afternoon hailstorm
Multicultural Festival brings the Canberrans OUT!


First, only and favorite babysitter, Sydney who:
played with "our mice,"
cooked them dinner,
bathed them,
 did their hair, 
drew them pictures, 
told them all about her soccer star boyfriend 
and made them feel entirely special all night.

Closest substitute for an older-cousin sitter they can get :)

 Lazy Sunday mornings in the ever-adaptable living room. This day it was reading on thrones while Sum Sums danced to the piano demo reel.
GramB's extra large marshmallows expanded in the microwave.
Summer's sick day when she kept randomly falling asleep
animal fun at Kathryn's house


Those creative and dangerous games that only kids can come up with, especially when left alone.




 Impromptu biking jaunts to the park when Dad gets home.
Star Wars marathon movie nights (note the Storm Trooper pic)


3 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful little family! What fun memories! :) I love their creativity, just like their mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great memories! Isn't that what it's all about! I love how creative your kiddos are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I Like It Your Diare And Why Don't U Try To use Adsense. And-here Is The Sample For Adsense http://taketips4all.blogspot.com
    adsense helps u earn money from your blog or website. and its absolutely free. go sign up at google.com/adsense

    Kindly Regards,
    Adsense Team( Kinfemichael Asrat)

    ReplyDelete