Friday, May 6, 2011

Readers

Tucking four children safely into bed each night is sort of a circus. (When they slept in the same room it was hairy, but at least we could do it all at once.) Now with three of them bringing home nightly readers, there just aren't enough parents to go around. 

Lately, while I'm occupied with the others, Kenna's been tucking Annie in and coaching her reading. 

Oh my. Talk about tugging on your heart strings.

She's even got the lingo down,
"That's good! Does that make sense? No... what does it start with? Good girl!"

  Sisters. 
(sigh)
I hope these little moments are among their fondest childhood memories.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen similar moments with Savanna and Olivia and it never fails to make me stop what I am doing and savor the sweetness of it. These moments make it all worth it.

    ReplyDelete