I won't say it's my favorite spot in the house, but it certainly is the spot I find myself in most.
The kitchen sink. At least it provides some pretty good views.
 |
| new air-popper is a crowd pleaser |
 |
| belt check: secure |
 |
| note the innovative backwards technique |
 |
| the thrill seeker and his apprentice |
 |
| 7 am: "Can I water the strawberries?" I could eat. her. with. a. spoon. |
 |
| "Comfy throne. Holding brother's hand. Watching this flashy TV thingie? I could get use to this!" |
Chores and sibling love is hard to beat. But when I turned around to this one, I caught my breath. Has YOUR husband ever come home from Costco with
15 dozen eggs?? For those of you too tired to math it up: that's
180 eggs. Um... yeah. He now knows that eggs have an expiry date. And I now know, eggs are freezable. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment