C'mon, admit it - you were curious.
I think it started out as an innocent mistake. Then we just got lazy. Then it turned into a grand experiment. It's literally never been this long. Now it's all about the challenge.
"Mo-vember" has begun and this massive mop will now be complimented by his manly moustache. All in the name of men's health and raising awareness for mental illness. He's even making weekly treats to fundraise at work. What a guy.
We both are kinda liking the look. Although I think he wishes we weren't alone - the only comments he gets are of the "So... you're growing your hair out, huh?" kind.
And the gently honest, "If you're going for the older look, it's working for ya." Hahaha.
I'll keep you posted as the 'stache fills out - we had some awesome photo shoots with the handlebars last year.
| when paired with this look, how can you not applaud such cutting edge style?! |
Hi Ivey! Wow, your family seems to be going really well :) Congratulations on the new baby! :)
ReplyDelete