Until our shipment gets in, what's there to do in an empty (albeit furnished) house
when Legos lose their luster?
when Legos lose their luster?
There's always the ever-versatile.... underwear.
(A homemade boxing get-up that proved quite successful actually.)
Little lady sat in here for at least 10 minutes. Kids get a real kick out of her.
Little lady sat in here for at least 10 minutes. Kids get a real kick out of her.
Who needs rattles when you've got these stimulating new age learning toys? And of course, hours of jacuzzi fun.
These guys are getting serious quality time and I've gotta say, I'm kinda digging "the simple life" for a change. They found a section of rope tangled up in our tree and spent two hours scaling the backyard wall on our second day. Now that's good old fashioned creative fun, right? Regardless, they're making good memories together and I thank my lucky stars daily that they're friends.
I still can't believe you're in Australia. What a crazy and awesome adventure! You guys are the perfect family to do it. :) Can't wait to visit!
ReplyDeleteBrian & Lyndsay
Can't wait to have you, Lynds!
ReplyDelete