
So Will is apparently going through some kind of growth spurt. Unlucky timing for us, seeing as food is about three times more expensive here. He's eating my cupboards bare faster than I can fill them. (But now that we have a car, that should prove a lot easier - yay!) That being said, the produce here is amazing. It's sweeter, crunchier, fresher and straight up delish. So much so that after being told there was no more food for his requested THIRD helping last night at dinner (& he'd literally licked his plate clean,) he requested a giant salad.
And ate the whole thing. A glimpse into our teenage years? I'm frightened already. At least we won't have to battle these prices... On the flip side, here are the things I've found to be LESS expensive here:
Can you see my problem? Baby fat might be sticking around a liiiitle longer than planned, me thinks.
No comments:
Post a Comment