Awesome. Don't you think it has a lot to do with all the responsibilities you left behind in SL? No dance classes to teach, endless playdates, extended family stuff, neighborhood parties. I'm curious to know if it is a relief to not have those crazy, amazing productive days or if you miss it and think you will eventually fill up your days again?
I did take a crazy long nap today. First time in ages but it was SO nice! Love the blog, so glad you took the plunge and are keeping us all in the loop while you are living the dream life :).
Absolutely, MA. And the fact my house is currently empty of STUFF to clean, organize, put away. And this sweet little window before Summer is getting into all sorts of things. And not knowing my way around to run any "errands" yet. And the kids not having any extra curriculars. It's awesome. I'm really enjoying it too because I'm sure it won't last.
Awesome. Don't you think it has a lot to do with all the responsibilities you left behind in SL? No dance classes to teach, endless playdates, extended family stuff, neighborhood parties. I'm curious to know if it is a relief to not have those crazy, amazing productive days or if you miss it and think you will eventually fill up your days again?
ReplyDeleteI did take a crazy long nap today. First time in ages but it was SO nice! Love the blog, so glad you took the plunge and are keeping us all in the loop while you are living the dream life :).
Absolutely, MA. And the fact my house is currently empty of STUFF to clean, organize, put away. And this sweet little window before Summer is getting into all sorts of things. And not knowing my way around to run any "errands" yet. And the kids not having any extra curriculars. It's awesome. I'm really enjoying it too because I'm sure it won't last.
ReplyDeletethat.is.awesome.
ReplyDelete